06 November 2008

The Pursuit

Wow... So it's been a super long time since I've blogged.  A lot has happened since leaving the internship in NYC and coming back to Miami.  I'm extremely busy with school, my assistantship and Cat 5 Music Publishing.  It's all good, but busy.  

One of the things that brings me back to the blog is my quest to raise support.  I have been invited to join The Pursuit Christian Church as a part time staff member.  I will be leading worship and assisting in the worship planning.  

As you may or may not know, The Pursuit is a very new church (9-10 months old) and does not have the resources to pay their staff.  So, I need to raise support to get paid.  If you are interested in supporting me, I would love to hear from you!  I have sent out many emails and have talked to a lot of people... and I will continue to do so until the support is raised.

Unlike other church planters/missionaries/(insert label here), I am only seeking support through May... which is when I graduate.  We will see what God has in store for me after that point, but I am only seeking commitments through May '09.

I will be posting videos and information from The Pursuit here as often as I can... so that you can remain updated and informed on what's happening in here in South Florida.

If you have any questions or are interested in becoming a financial supporter of our church, then please let me know!

Thanks for visiting! 

-Eric


No comments: