18 December 2007

I'll Be Home for Christmas

I realized I hadn't posted for almost a week... hmm... it'll probably be that way most of the time. :)

So a lot has happened.  In the past 5 days I got to meet some cool IU peeps, I dressed up as Frosty the Snowman at a local festival, got sick, watched a lot of movies because I was sick, and am not getting ready to fly back to Indiana for Christmas with the fam.

I'm really excited about being home, seeing my family, friends, etc... but can I say... I'm NOT excited about the cold weather.  I'll admit, I didn't think I would adapt to the Miami weather as fast as I have.  But last night it was in the mid to upper 50's and I thought I was going to freeze as I walked to my car from the UM basketball game (Go Canes!).  Granted I only had a long sleeved shirt on, but still.  I am not eager to experience the brisk coldness of Indiana again. :)  

Oh well, maybe fun times with fam and friends will keep me warm and fuzzy... haha 

OH!  On a side-note - I've posted pictures of my friend Kathy in the dinosaur mask.  Hopefully they will post with the blog entry about that night. :)

1 comment:

Tessa Ashton said...

It just soooo great to see you (for like four and a half hours). Thanks for watching our dogs...and house...and car:)